National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Ranchi Admission
Eligibility Criteria at National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Ranchi:
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma:
Advanced Diploma Course (ADC): Diploma in Automobile / Metallurgical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering/ B. Sc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks.
- In all programmes, a relaxation of 0.5 CGPA (or 5% marks) is allowed for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category.
- Those candidates appearing in the final qualifying examination may also apply.
- The candidates who are yet to appear for the examination will have to produce all the relevant documents within 60 days from the date of admission.
- No further extension will be allowed beyond the said period of time under any circumstances and his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Few seats are available in ADC for sponsored candidates.
Application Process at National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Ranchi:
Application Process for Advanced Diploma Courses:
- The application forms and information brochure can be obtained by sending the application fee, in the form of DD drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology payable at Ranchi along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope of 28x16 cm size, to the Dean (Academic).
- By producing DD towards application fee, the Application form and information brochure can be obtained in person from the academic section of the Institute.
- Alternatively, the application form and information brochure can be downloaded from the Institute Website also.
- Application Fee: ADC: Rs.500.00 for General/OBC and Rs.250.00 for SC/ST.
- Filled in an application with all supporting document may be sent to Dean (Academic), NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi – 834003.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays/loss.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons.
Admission Process at National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Ranchi:
Admission Process for Advanced Diploma Courses:
- ADC: Written test will be held at NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi.
- The following centres may be available (subject to receipt of sufficient applications): Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Pune.
- Candidates must give choice of two centers as per preference.
- Reservations as per Govt. of India rules for ADC admission.