Training & Placement Cell of NGI is functioning with an objective of not only securing placements for the students but also to make them competent enough to face the corporate world. The Cell focuses on imparting training to students giving emphasis to motivational skills, communication skills, interpersonal relationships, leadership qualities, group discussions and interview techniques. The Cell also strives to help the weak students to improve their academic performance by counseling.
- Keeping in view of the growing importance of Soft Skills in present day's competitive world, the Dept. is imparting Soft Skills to the student's right from First year onwards. Along with regular subjects, a separate session is allotted to each branch for both aptitude and soft skills.
- Resource persons and professionals from reputed Management Institutions along with college faculties train the students. Eminent people from various fields are invited for giving guest-lectures, seminars and for the conduct of workshops.
- Facilitate its graduating students and industry by providing a meeting ground where the prospective employer companies can identify suitable candidates for placement in their organization through numerous placement drives.
- Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test which are the screening methods used by Recruiters.
- Entrepreneurship Guidance Programmes through our specialized Incubation Cell.
- Citi Bank
- Union Bank
- Jaypee Group
- ICICI Bank
- Birla White
- Aviva and many more..