Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm:
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 examination conducted by state/central government as equivalent by AIU i.e. Association of Indian Universities with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects individually
- Those who have passed 10+2 from Open School education system of the Central Government/ State Government institutions are also eligible for admission to B.Pharm Degree Course
Eligibility Criteria for M.Pharm:
M.Pharm. is offered in the following 8 disciplines:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
- Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine
- Candidate must possess B.Pharmacy degree of this university or any other recognized university.
For Indian candidates:
- Candidates can fill the online application form available at the university website and submit it along with the required fee to complete the registration process
- Candidate must submit the registration fee of Rs. 1200/- for application and eligibility certificate through online payment gateway for students. The application and eligibility certificate fee is non-refundable
For NRI candidates:
- Candidates who have passed advanced level qualification and central board examination in foreign countries can also submit application and eligibility fee amount of Rs. 10,100/- through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Nandha College of Pharmacy, Erode
- Candidate should be of Indian origin settled in foreign countries or should be born to parents of Indian origin in a foreign country. Candidate seeking admission under NRI quota must possess Indian passport
- Higher Secondary School certificate Examination Statement of Marks (+2 Course or Equivalent Examination) Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
Enclosures for M.Pharm. Programme
- B.Pharm. Degree / Provisional Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
All the applications duly filled in along with Registration Fee should be sent either by Registered Post or can be handed over in person at the office of University and should be enclosed with:
- a. Three Passport Size photographs of the applicant.
b. Two self-addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope along with the photocopy of:
i. Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination or equivalent.
ii. Provisional Pass Certificate / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
iii. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Institute last studied.
iv. Community Certificate.
v. Applicants who have passed from other Universities should get Eligibility Certificate.
vi. Entrance examination mark sheet. c. Any other document /certificate required by this University / Commissioner of Technical Education / Govt. of Tamilnadu.
d. All communications should be addressed to Registrar of University indicating on the cover "Application for Admission to …………………… course"
Foreign students must also submit (i) No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi. (ii) Eligibility Certificate from the respective University. (iii) Appropriate Student Visa.