The Institute has a well equipped networked computer lab with 24/7 internet facility facilitating both students and faculty to enhance their knowledge base.
The Information Technology Infrastructure is a significant factor in providing quality management education. The Institute’s computer labs have 120 Pcs available for student’s use. The Campus network covers the Institute, Class Rooms, Library, Office and Faculty Rooms. Full time Internet access 15 Mbps (1:1 Lease Line) Campus LAN connecting all PC’s through Optical fibre. Entire Campus is Wi-fi enabled.
An academician’s paradise, the well equipped computerized MCIM library has excellent collection of books and journals on management and related subjects. The library has volumes of periodicals, dissertations and summber projects, audiovisual and video cassettes.
• Books - 14385
• Book Bank - 1000
• International Journals - 05
• National Journals - 33
• Magazine both Indian & Foreign - 105
• e-Journals (EBSCO, Gale Cengage, IEEE, J-Gate, Inflibnet, ICFAI, etc.)
• Newspapers - 11
• CD ROM’s - 135
• Video Cassettes - 135
• Summer Projects & Dissertations - 6000
• Hi-tech Library Software with Barcode Scanner technology
• Reprography and Lamination Facility
• Facility for free browsing
The Library is generally open between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM