About Morigaon College, Marigaon
Morigaon College proffers degree courses such as Education, Geography, Botany, Commerce etc under Arts, Commerce, and Science stream of B.A, M.A, B.SC, M.SC, B.COM AND M.COM. MC came into existence in the year 1964. Based in the city Morigaon, Assam, the institute is affiliated to the Gauhati University and is approved by the NAAC. The vision of MC is To be a national leader in transferring lives through achieving position of excellence in professional and value education in all reality. For every course the college imparts practical training to its students that helps them to understand better, improve their demonstrative skills, eliminate hesitation and in this process strives to mould them into industry ready professionals. Mission of MC is 'To transform our vision into reality, Morigaon College continuously strive to - Outstanding educators, scholars and researchers. Facilitate students largely coming from rural areas.'. The modern teaching methodology assists the students in getting an all around view of engineering, technology and the entrepreneur world. The diligent faculty team of the college possesses hands-on experience and up to date knowledge of their subject and area of expertise. The infrastructure and facilities of MC consists of spread-out campus alongside various amenities in the form of library, computer center, classrooms with proper teaching and learning aids, medical facilities etc. The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
Why to Join Morigaon College, Morigaon, Assam?
- Accreditation: The College has been accredited with a B Grade.
- Career oriented courses: The College also executes career oriented courses such as Fish and Fishery, library management and computer application. The other significant courses include Translation and Proficiency and Entrepreneurship in small scale industries. There are also executed the vocational courses to aid the students.
- Career Counseling Cell: The College has a career counseling cell, which provides the students with requisite information. They are also involved in talks with the career counseling experts which further guide them.
- Alumni: The alumni association of the college was incepted in the year 2003. It aims to execute welfare of the college and the students.
- Research: The College has a research committee, which is involved in encouraging the students for taking up research.
Facts & Figures :-
|Institute affiliated to
|Total Faculty Members
|How to reach
||Airport: The college is at a distance of 86 km from the Bordoloi airport and thus reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Railway Station: The college is 25 km from the Jagiroad Railway station and accessible by cab or auto.
Bus stand: The college is at a distance of 8.4 km from the Telahi Chariali Bus stop. Hence reachable by hired taxi or cab.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone No.: 03678 - 240268