The Placement, Training and welfare (PTW) cell functions with the primary aim of placing students in top-notch companies even during the course of their study, prior to placement, the PTW cell takes considerable efforts to train the students come up to industry expectations.
The objectives of the PTW cell are manifold, they include :
- Developing the communication skills of the students.
- Developing their soft skills for facing the competitive interviews.
- Motivating them to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and reskilling, qualities that will stand them in good stead even during their working lives.
- Motivating students to go for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exam such as CAT,GATE,TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and IELTS.
Top Recruiters :-
- Airports Authority of India
- Eureka Forbes
- TVS Logistics Services Ltd.
- Krish Carbon