1. The class begins at 7:30, and every lecture is of one hour. We get the assignments every semester for internal markings.
2. Lecture method used in college to teach the students. No activity was taken while teaching.
3. My experience was not good in my college. Sometimes, I feel that I took admission in some government college with no facilities.
1. No, there were on clubs and associations in college.
2. Cultural festivals are mostly celebrated.
3. My college was average. It was not happening like we see in the movies. Though, I was not a regular student, I enjoyed with my friends.
Matushri Kankuben Hirachand Sanghvi College, Indore has been established under the aegis of Shree Gujarati Samaj. The college is accredited B+ grade by NACC and holds the honor of being the first commerce college for girls in the country. The vision of the College is to provide knowledge to students which will enable them to face the challenges of life, with the focus being on women. The College focuses on quality education with the help of an efficient staff who guides students in the learning process.
Gujarati samaj logo says “Knowledge sets you free”. This tells that it is only knowledge which enables us to be free from narrow-mindedness, ignorance, intolerance and gives us the courage to face the challenges of life. Our specific focus is on Women.
Why to Join MKHS Gujarati Girls College?
Education is the manifestation of the perfection which already exists in man. Our mind is like an infinite library of the universe. To acquire information, knowledge and application of knowledge are dependent on information literacy of the masses. Information literacy is a manifestation of enriched mind and knowledge for the development of our society.
The campus has a well-established training and placement cell for proving the job opportunity to the eligible students. Campus invites many reputed recruiters every year for the campus recruitment.