The College has a well equipped library with a good number of books and in additions; the library provides attractive and valuable authoritative law journals and also magazines of general nature. Separate rules and regulations are available from Library office. The Library Cards will be provided by the College Office within fifteen days from the commencement of the classes.
The college have well equipped laboratories with latest equipments.
- The College Authority is trying its best to provide such type of environment within which a student can develop his personality to the fullest extent.
- The College provides Railway Concession Forms to bonafide students.
- Free uninterrupted internet and computer facilities are provided to the learners in the Library.
- Xerox facilities are available to the students on payment basis.
- Canteen facilities are provided inside the College premises.
- One standard playground is provided for games and sports facilities inside the College premises on sharing basis.