Mar Athanasius College of Engineering Facilities
- Widely acknowledged as one of the best libraries in the state, this well-furnished, fully computerized digital library with computer aided search facilities, is at the disposal of the students.
- The library maintains more than 75000 volumes, which include books, latest periodicals, journals and technical papers to keep the students abreast of the latest advancements and modern trends in various fields of science and technology.
- The library subscribes to different dailies besides other informative magazines. Students can get the photocopies or soft copies of the study materials for further reference. The library is connected by LAN of campus and the Internet.
- The Central Library is located centrally in the campus adjacent to the main building. The library building has three floors with a floor area of 840sqm.
- The ground floor consists of reading space for about 60 students and separate section for staff.
- This floor also consists of stack section, the librarian's cabin, transaction counter, search facility and digital library. The first floor consists of book stacks, reading the section, and digital library.The Third floor consists of book stacks, reading section, and newspaper reading room.
- The sports and games facility of MACE is undoubtedly the best available. It has a football cum cricket ground, two volleyball courts, two tennis courts, a basketball court, and three badminton courts.
- The total area of playgrounds comes to 20090 m2. All these playgrounds have been the venue for many intercollegiate, universitywide and statewide tournaments.
- Recently, a national universitywide volleyball tournament was also held here. A multipurpose indoor stadium with floor area of 3500 sq.m is also available.
- Physical fitness is a general state of good physical health. Obtaining and maintaining physical fitness is a result of physical activity.
- In its simplest terms, physical fitness is to the human body what fine-tuning is to an engine. It enables people to perform up to their potential. It helps individuals’ look and feel better, and perform daily tasks vigorously and alertly.
- Physical fitness is the ability to endure, bear up, withstand stress and carry on in circumstances where an unfit person could not continue.
- It can keep diseases and mental illness away. A well maintained and well equipped Fitness Centre (Multi-Gymnasium) for physical training is provided for students and staff.
- All types of equipment that for everybody muscles, including a four station Multi Gym is installed. A trainer is also available for proper training, guidance, and development of physical fitness.