History of Maharishi Markandeshwar University:
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana - Ambala, erstwhile known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was founded with the objective of social, educational and economic upliftment of society in the year 1993, in the name of Lord Shiva's devotee, "Maharishi Markandeshwar Ji". MM University Trust, Mullana - Ambala has become a symbol of quality education in technical, professional and medical streams in northern India and has been carrying on its lineage for over 24 years.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) is a leading University in North India and has become a symbol of quality education in technical, medical and other professional streams. MMU has been accredited by NAAC as Grade "A" university. Since its inception, the University is committed to excel in research, innovation and skill development. Our Industry oriented education system helps us to make our students leaders in the professional world.
The MM University Trust is offering a plethora of courses through its various teaching institutions spreading over three different Campuses at Mullana, Sadopur, and Solan.
Recognition & Accreditation:
- ASIC, UK
- Member of Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Member of International Association of Universities
- Member of Association of Indian Universities
- Empanelled with ICCR
- Dental Council of India
- The Indian Association of Physiotherapy
- Bar Council of India
- Pharmacy Council of India
- Indian Nursing Council
- Medical Council of India
- MMU is Ranked No. 1 Private University in Haryana by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India & in Top 150 in the Country among self-financing universities
- MM Engineering College, Mullana Ranked in Top 200 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- MM College of Pharmacy, Mullana Ranked in Top 75 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- NASA System Engineering Award.
- MM University has been rated amongst the top Institute of India by CSR Survey- 2017
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Management (MMIM), MMU has been ranked as one of the top management schools by Times of India B-School survey 2017
- MM University has been awarded 'Best University of the Year-North', National Education Excellence Award 2017 by ASSOCHAM INDIA
- MM University ranked AAA by Careers 360, University Special - 2017
- MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research has been rated Best College Offering Professional Courses in India as per Career Connect magazine, 2016
- Department of Law was awarded 7th rank in category of Excellence, 4th rank in Northern Region in GHRDC Law School Survey 2016
- MMU, Mullana has been rated as one of the top University as per Education World magazine, 2016
- MMU, Mullana has been rated as one of the top 25 Private/Deemed University as per Higher Education Magazine, 2016
- MMU, Mullana has been rated as one of the top 10 Universities for Placement as per Higher Education Magazine, 2016
- MM Engineering College, Mullana has been rated as one of the top Engineering College as per The Week magazine, 2016
- MM Institute of Management, Mullana has been rated as one of the top MBA Colleges as per The Week magazine, 2016
- MMEC Ranked amongst the top 10 Engineering colleges of eminence in India (CSR-GHRDC-Engineering College Survey-2016)
- MMEC Ranked amongst the top Three Engineering colleges in the state of Haryana (CSR-GHRDC-Engineering College Survey- 2016)
- MMEC Ranked amongst the top 25 Engineering colleges in India for Faculty, Research, Consultancy, EDP & other programs(CSR-GHRDC-Engineering College Survey-2016)
- MMEC Ranked amongst the top 25 Engineering colleges in India for Placements, USP, Social Responsibility, Networking &Industry Interface(CSR-GHRDC-Engineering College Survey-2016)
- Best University in the category of 'Promoting Research and Development, relevant to the need of society' by Gujarat Technical University,2015
Institutions Under MMU:
- MM Engineering College
- MM Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management
- MM College of Dental Sciences & Research
- MM Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- MM Institute of Computer Technology & Business Management (Hotel Management)
- MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- MM Institute of Management
- MM College of Nursing
- MM College of Pharmacy
- MM Institute of Nursing
- Department of Law
- The candidate can obtain the Admission form from the administrative office of the university on payment of Rs. 900/-
- The eligible candidate should send a DD of Rs. 900/- along with the admission form, if downloaded online.
- The Admission Form for admission to any course should be completed in all respects and must be accompanied with the documents required.
- After submission of the admission form, the candidate is required to report for counseling and admission at the university along with the original documents.
Mailing Address: Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala - Yamunanagar Highway, Mullana- Ambala, 133-207 (Haryana)
Landline: +91-1731-274475,76,77,78/ +91-1731-304100
Fax Number: +91-1731-274375
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org