Training and Placement Cell :-
The Mission of the Training and Placement Cell is to train the students on industry needs and provide best of employment opportunities available in India and abroad for its students.
The Goal of Training and Placement Cell is to provide career guidance and placement opportunities to all students studying in MACERC.
- The major functions of the Training and Placement Cell involve:
- Organizing On - campus as well as off-campus recruitment drives for MNCs.
- Inviting HR Persons to address students on self-enhancement, confidence building, Career awareness program, etc.
- Conducting Aptitude tests, GDs and soft skills programs for students.
- Interacting with recruiters for campus placements.
- Preparing the placed students and making them organization ready.
- Industry Institute Interaction activities to develop knowledge and skills of students
Training and Placement Cell offers Career Development Program for the students who are interested to enter the Industries and corporate world and introduce them to the prospective employers according to their aspirations and background.
The Training programs have been formulated after a thorough analysis of unique requirement of various companies as the required skills usually vary according to the company’s requirement.
Imparting training program with the help of reputed training Institutes, enable the students to gain a competitive edge in the recruitment process, groom their confidence and develop their personality.
- Unitechnosys Pvt. Ltd.
- Value Interns Pvt. Ltd.
- SWEB INFOTECH
- Dalmia Group of Companies
- Ambitions Softex Solutions
- DOTSQUARES LIMITED
- JINDAL ITF
- Conscious Foundation
- Qsource Global Pvt. Ltd
- Dzire Infosoft Private Limited
- Hero Products India Pvt Ltd
- SGS Technomech Engineering Company
- Au FINANCIERS (INDIA) LIMITED
- HCL Talent Care Pvt Ltd
- RoboSejugous Technologies Pvt.Ltd
- Mafatlal Industries Ltd
- Codex Info Solutions Pvt Ltd
- IndusInd Bank Limited
- Indian Army
- Mahima Group
- Unique Dream Builders (UDB)