Maharishi Arvind College of Engineering & Research Centre belongs to the Arvind Bharti Vidyalaya Samiti which came into existence in 1975 with the inspiration from the life and thoughts of the great thinker, philosopher, Yogi and saint Shri Aurbindo; for the upliftment of social service, cultural activities and prmotion of professional education.
MACERC has set its goal to be a leader in providing quality education and training in Engineering & Management, to contribute to the ever expanding knowledge and skills in professional environment through scientific inquiry, applied research and innovation and play a vital role in socio- economic progress through technology providing about futuristic professional leaders."
- To add to the Nation's pride: -"to blossom into an internationally renowned Deemed University having technical, professional, management institutions" of a multi-disciplinary ambience for teaching and learning, research and development and extension and consultancy so as to provide quality manpower to fulfil the needs of industry and research.
- To empower the youth through technical, management, professional entrepreneurial training for contributing to the socio-economic development of the nation by providing futuristic professional leadership.
- To attract the best talents in teaching and research and provide necessary environment for their sustained growth and to keep them abreast of the trends in technology.
- To be a vibrant and contributing partner of business, industry and research organizational network and ensure the efficient and effective use of resource for achieving the goals.
- To provide the best education, which will enable young men/women to build their careers as professional managers & technocrats.
- To equip them with up-to-date knowledge to develop managerial skills and aptitudes, to instill business ethics and with competent performance as managers & technocrats.
- To provide a broader socioeconomic scope against which a particular managerial problem can be assessed. The emphasis shall be on decision-making process with reference to the Indian and International situation.
- To development of managerial expertise for implementation of business aspects.
- To introduce basic tools and concepts for analysis and other functional areas of management and business as well to develop special skills and management aptitude required in global environment.
- To provide quality education to budding managers, technocrats and equip them with up-to-date knowledge of technical skills / attitudes.
- To instill professional ethics, competence and provide best placements in corporate / industry.
Courses Offered :-
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Digital Communication
- Civil Diploma Engineering
- Electrical Diploma EngineeringMechanical
- Diploma Engineering