All Colleges affiliated to the University have well-functioning Placement Cells and have placement services for students in the medical field. The main objective of the University are as follows:
- Passionately conducting training sessions covering the relevant aspects related to entry level requirements of the medical profession, benefitting all sections of the community.
- Continuously broad basing its activities not only in terms of expanding its database but also by organizing tailor made training programs which are specific to medical environments.
- Interacting with contemporary Institutions / Universities to explore pooled campus selection opportunities in a professional environment for the benefit of students atuN the University.
- Planning and organizing expert lecture sessions on topics of relevant to medicine
- Conducting periodic Industry - Institute - Interaction programmes.
- Exploring opportunities for summer internship exercises for students at hospitals and nursing homes