Eligibility criteria at Maharana Pratap Engineering College, [MPEC] Kanpur
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from any board.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate in PCM / PCB.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate must be a Graduate in the respective field.
- The candidate must have obtained 50% aggregate in Graduation.
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- The candidate must have completed Graduation with Maths as a subject.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in Graduation.
Application Process at Maharana Pratap Engineering College, [MPEC] Kanpur
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA, MCA:
The candidates can fill the application of UPTU Examination and appear for the same in order to seek admission.
- The candidate must go to the official website of the UPSEE.
- Register themselves by entering the required details.
- The candidate must fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Then, Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee using debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
NOTE: The candidate may also appear for AICTE Examination in order to seek admission.
Admission process at Maharana Pratap Engineering College, [MPEC] Kanpur
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA, MCA:
- Candidates who qualify the UPSEE are invited for UPSEE Counselling.
- The counselling process comprises of registration, document verification, choice filling, seat allocation and seat allotment.
- The candidates who are allotted seats can seek admission in the same college.
- To obtain admission the candidate must pay the admission fees and register themselves.
- A similar process is seen even in the case of AICTE Examination.