Infrastructure Facilities at Madras University Distance Education:
- University has been taking all possible steps to bring in Technology in the delivery of Education
- The Virtual University environment helps the student to take education from the best faculty.
- The PAN African Network is available for interactions.
Virtual Data Centre and Studio:
- Students can gain knowledge from the data centre in all educational aspects.
- The education programs are organised in the studio.
- Students can attend any of the lectures at any location.
- The real-time classes are organised in both synchronous and asynchronous environments.
- The University of Madras has set up Virtual University infrastructure at the different 11 Colleges/University Campuses in Chennai.
- Students can also interact with the teachers in real time.
- The stored lectures of 2 TB data are available for review learning.
- It can provide good learning for a large number of students.