Infrastructure Facility at Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, [LUVAS] Hisar:
- The Library was established in 2011, it has served since then to support teachers, scientists, students, and staff members.
- It is stocked with 2350 books relating to animal and veterinary sciences and is in possession of 694 e-books and e-journals of national and international repute.
- The University is well equipped with modern digital retrieval mechanisms for users to easily access e-resources at the library.
- E-books at LUVAS: Science Direct, CABI, Taylor, and Francis, EBSCO
Store Purchase Organization [SPO]:
- The central purchasing agency of the university, that is mandated to make purchases through rate contracts, tenders, and quotations.
- The agency maintains a database reputed manufacturers, dealers and stockists.
Disease Free Animal House:
- This facility is responsible for raising different kinds of laboratory animals like Rats, Hamster, Guinea Pigs etc.
- The animals are used both for teaching and research purposes.
- The ICT infrastructure is overlooked by a team headed by the Dean of the University.
- The team is responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, AMC and repair of both hardware and networking systems.
- The same team is responsible for the upkeep of the University website.
- This office is responsible for fulfilling all the transportation requirements at the University.
- There are written procedures in place to be followed while requisitioning vehicles.