Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management (LLIM) Facilities
Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management is located at the Haji Ali sea face, surrounded by the Arabian Sea. The beautiful natural setting is enhanced by modern, attractive, and state of the art building and support facilities that lend a distinctive feel to the campus. More details regarding the LLIM Mumbai infrastructure are given below.
- The campus has an air-conditioned seminar hall with a seating capacity of one hundred and twenty persons.
- Presentations, group discussions, seminars, and workshops are organised on a regularly.
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management infrastructure includes speakers, LCD projectors, speakers, and screens.
- The classes are air-conditioned that offers a conducive atmosphere for study.
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management has its own auditorium on the ground floor with a seating capacity of 650 persons.
- It is fully carpeted, has pushed back seats and is centrally air-conditioned. It has a projector room which provides 70 mm film projections.
- It also has an excellent stereo surround sound system. In addition, the auditorium has its own spacious exhibition foyer and generator to meet any failure in electric supply.
- A separate canteen is attached to the auditorium to cater to the audience and is used by students regularly.
- Leading institutions of the city conduct seminars, symposiums, and conventions on weekends at the auditorium, providing a stage for academic seminars, workshops & corporate and academic interactions by our students.
- A state of the art computer centre has computers powered by Pentium IV, i3 and i5 processors.
- The entire arrangement is oriented with 2 IBM based servers & a structured networking system with a 5 Mbps leased line, internet port from Hathway and broadband connection of 4 Mbps from MTNL.
- Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management lab provides excellent internet surfing & downloading facility. It also has Acer laptops which the students use for presentations.
- The cafeteria offers hygienic and a wide range of Indian and Chinese cuisines, snacks and beverages.
- It is one of the favourite hangouts for the students during the lecture break and lunchtime.
- The college library is furnished with electronic and technical devices.
- It has a massive collection of reference books, periodicals, encyclopedias, maps, journals, atlas, yearbooks, general reading materials, and more.