Eligibility Criteria For B.Sc Admission:
- Applicants seeking admission must have passed 10+2 examination or Pre-University or equivalent examination for admission.
- For admission to B.Sc. program, an applicant seeking admission must have passed in Science PUC or 10+2 or equivalent science course.
- Applicants seeking admission who have passed ITI/JOC vocational course at any of the recognized institutes within Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.Sc. course.
Note for admission seekers: This is a distance education program.
Application Process for B.Sc:
- Applicants seeking admissions can apply for all the above-mentioned programs by submitting an application form which can be obtained through any of the available modes i.e. in person, by post or download or purchased from the approved study centers.
- Applicants seeking admissions can obtain the application form and prospectus from the approved study centers by submitting the required application fees.
- Applicants seeking admissions can download admission form directly from the university website and submit an additional amount of Rs. 150/- along with their fees at the time of admission.
- Applicants seeking admissions can also submit the processing fee through DD in favor of “Finance Officer, Kuvempu University” and payable at State Bank of Mysore to initiate admission process.
- Photocopies of the completed applications along with the necessary enclosures must be sent to the following address: Directorate of Distance Education Kuvempu University Shankaraghatta - 577 451
- Attested copy of marks card of Final year examination & passing certificate of qualifying examination along with original marks card.
- PUC or 10+2 or equivalent for U.G. Courses.
- Original marks cards of SSLC, PUC with a set of photocopies.
- Examination Application Form and Hall Ticket form.
- Admission Registration Card along with stamp size photos attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Six address slips provided
Note: Send it to the exact address to avoid admission delays.
Admission Process for B.Sc:
- Candidate seeking admission will be selected directly on the basis of their performance in the qualifying examination for admission.
- For MBA program, candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their marks in the university entrance examination as well as performance in the qualifying examination for admission.