KITM - Kurukshetra Institute of Technology and Management Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra Institute of Technology and Management, [KITM] Kurukshetra
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- The candidate has passed 10+2 Examination from recognized Board/University
- Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as Compulsory subjects.
- Or, the candidate has passed Diploma Course in Engineering/Technology of 3 year
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- The candidate should have passed minimum 3 Years duration of recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks
- Minimum pass marks is required in case of Scheduled Castes/ Tribes candidates
- Candidates who have attended Final examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of
India/Institute Company Secretaries of India can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- The candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent in any discipline
- Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Or the Candidate must have graduated in M.Sc. with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Application Process for Kurukshetra Institute of Technology and Management, [KITM] Kurukshetra
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- Candidates have to download the application form online.
- It is available under the "Admissions" tab in the University Official Website.
Step 1: The candidate has to tick the courses he/she is applying for.
Step 2: The Candidate has to fill-in all the Personal Details asked such as
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
Step 3: Candidate has to fill all the Contact Details
- Correspondence Address
- Phone No
- Mobile No
- Adhar Card No
Step 4: Candidate has to write about their educational qualifications and details.
Step 5: Choose your branches.
- A candidate can choose 5 branches in order of preference.
Step 6: Sign the Declaration at the end of the application.
Admission Process for Kurukshetra Institute of Technology and Management, [KITM] Kurukshetra
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- The admission will be as per the policy laid down by the AICTE/ State Govt. of Haryana and Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- Rank list will be announced by the University as per the applicant's performance on the qualification examinations.
- The student will be called for counseling according to the rank obtained by them.
- Students have to appear for the counseling with all the Orginal Certificate.
- Candidates who are claiming reservation will have to bring appropriate certificates signed by authorities to prove their cause.
- If a candidate has been admitted into the college, he/she has to pay the college fees before the last announced date.
Reservations are Available for the following Candidates
- SC/BC students of Haryana state
- SC/BC students of states other than Haryana
- J&K students