KPC Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata Cut Off:
The cut off of NEET 2020 West Bengal speaks to the position of keep going up-and-comers on which the confirmation will be shut in their separate class. The state directing leading authority is answerable for delivering cut off of West Bengal MBBS/BDS 2020. The KPC Medical College cut off are based on NEET scores. Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria and cut off standards for admission.
- 85% State Quota seats.
- While the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will deliver the West Bengal cutoff for 15% AIQ seats.
- NEET cutoff 2020 West Bengal will be set up based on scores acquired in NEET selection test and NEET cutoff.
- It is compulsory for each competitor to qualify NEET for allowing West Bengal MBBS affirmation in different clinical and dental schools of the state.
Factors Influencing KPC Medical College and Hospital Cut Off
For affirmation, the cut off differs each year relying on a few components. Candidates can allude to the different elements referenced underneath on which the NEET 2020 cutoff West Bengal depends.
- The absolute number of competitors who are showing up for the NEET placement test.
- The toughness level of questions and test.
- The number of seats accessible for West Bengal NEET affirmation.