About King College of Technology, [KCT] Namakkal
King College of Technogy was established jointly by the founder Mr J Iango,B.A., B.L., Lawyer, educationist and philanthropist and by Chairperson Mrs Kala Ilango, B.Com., a socialite and reformist. The Institution is established with the mission to offer technical education to the aspirants of education. The KCT is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
The institution is functioning as "KNOWLEDGE CENTRE " in imparting skills and talent to transforming the students as innovators and achievers to their persona as well as professional life. In KCT, students are both academically and professionally trained with practical aids to incubate, develop and retain their skills so s to seek a place for themselves in this competitive world.Establishment of an ideal institution of academic excellence in imparting knowledge,development of skills, building of talent in producing globally competent engineers and technocrats in meeting the challenges of the world. To educate students in the field of Engineering, Technology and Science as per the needs of Academy and Industry. To render them worthy of being benevolent, ethical, moralistic, trustworthy and patriotic citizens of our country. A hi-tech library has been established in the college with the grand collection of academic as well as reference books , magazines , journals, etc..Further it has a digital ibrary which gives ample opportunities for the students to read and refer online magazines, books, journals and so on.
- KCT is an ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified Institution
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- The college is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
How to reach
King College of Technology is situated at King College of Technology Trichy main Road(7Km from Namakkal), King College Bus Stop, Nallur,N.Pudupatti(Post), Namakkal-637020, Tamilnadu in Namakkal.
Courses offered :-
Under Graduate Courses
- B.E - Civil Engineering
- B.E - Computer Science Engineering
- B.E - Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering
- B.E - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E - Automobile Engineering
Post Graduate Courses
- M.E - Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E - VLSI Design
- M.E - Power Electronics and Drives
- M.E - Manufacturing Engineering
- M.E - Environmental Engineering