MA Admissions 2021 at Kalyani University - Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyani University - Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria for MA
- Candidate must be a Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with qualifying marks in the subject concerned.
- Pass Graduate (10+2+2) with one-year bridge course in relevant subject.
- The relevant course subject marks should be more than 300.
Application Process for Kalyani University - Distance Education
- Prospectus and Application can be collected from the DODL office or can be download from the University website.
- Fill up properly the 4 copies Challan Form
- Preserve Student’s Copy of the said challan
- Duly filled in prescribed application form for admission, Identity card, and Enrolment form are to be submitted to the office
- Fees of any kind once deposited will not be refunded
Admission Process for Kalyani University - Distance Education
- There is no age limit in admission in Distance Learning Courses.
- Admission is open to any person of any age within eligible criteria.
- There is no cut-off for any course in admission.
- Candidates need not submit Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- DODL reserves the right to postpone the course if a viable number of candidates are not admitted.
Talk to Experts