Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship at the Kakinada Institute of Technology and Science (KITS):
- Students must have obtained 80% marks in class 12th for getting the scholarship benefit.
- On starting Graduation program, the candidate will be capable of interesting advantage according to the condition.
- The annual income of the applicants should be 1 lakh.
- 10thand 12th student will be able to apply this application.
- Preference will be given to students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
- Caste Certificate.Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.