There is routine for test and exam to maintain the mind power of the students and check the eligibility of students for giving the exam.
Republic Day Independence Day Teachers Day and Children's Day are celebrated in the college campus for the student's teachers and all the members of the college campus to entertain and loyalty for their country.
Good routine Proper uniform. All the classes are at a time No entry for late Average Good
No clubs in college and do work for social every year for student charity for poor College annual m fest Average
Jan Nayak Ch.Devi Lal Vidyapeeth established in the year 2002 by Chaudhary Devi Lal Memorial Trust at Sirsa (Haryana), is emerging rapidly as a center of excellence in learning and innovation, driven by social sensitivity and state-of-the-art technology .It aims at being amongst the top educational institutes in the world, offering contemporary education, high quality research and training to suit the ever changing needs of the industry and society . The Vidyapeeth has a complete University like structure with its Executive Council, Academic Council and Finance Committee at the apex level headed by Dr. Ajay Singh Chautala.
JCD Institute of Business Management has a very clear perspective of becoming an academically responsive institution to the requirements of the corporate world. It has set for itself the goals of flair for innovation and capacity for adapting to the changes in business scenario. The Institute is proud of its highly competent, committed, well-experienced and qualified core faculty. The students are encouraged to approach faculty members after class hours to get their doubts clarified and difficulties removed. The academic environment favors achieving excellence in studies and stress on overall development of the student’s personality. The Institute has a well-established Training & Placement cell which function under the supervision of full-time Training and placement officer. Intelligence, Drive, Ambition, Leadership, A Sense of Purpose, Adaptability to Change – qualities you look for before you hire are precisely the qualities the Institute looks for in the students it selects.IBM believes that it is the combination of its students and its faculty, the academic rigor and all-round development, comprehensive curriculum and the way in which it is delivered – that makes it the Institute of choice for the recruiters. The courses offered by IBM are designed to instill innovation, leadership, team work and global focus into its participants. The students are exposed to real life unstructured situations so as to provide them the framework, skills and analytical tools to manage in diverse situations. The students also undergo the summer internship training in their respective sessions. The internship is designed to give the students a first hand perspective of the organizations as they live, work and grow. These programmes provide an opportunity to the students to work in organizations across the world and bring the learning into the Programme.
Aim of JCD Institute of Business Management
* Generating new thoughts, vision, ambitions in students while equipping them with critical and analytical outlook towards managing and decision making in the ever challenging global village environment.
* Inculcating and instilling in students the tenets of success, namely creativity, effective team-building, leadership, inter-personal relationships, perseverance and enthusiasm; as the art of human engineering.
* Developing students abilities to comprehend, analyze, formulate, structure, solve and implement solutions to complex technological problems.
* Training students in all the disciplines of computer application, both in the classroom and lab as well, including new emerging trends in IT arena with regular Industry-Institute interactions.
* Facilitating an atmosphere to conduct high quality and novel research in the discipline of management and related areas.
* Improving the education standards, learning pedagogy and delivery mechanisms to cater to the needs of industry and diminishing the gap between industry and academia.
* Developing leaders and managers capable of applying innovative ideas and contemporary management practices at their workplace.
* Recruiting and developing well qualified faculty capable of enhancing skills and cultivating values among the student managers.
Cafeteria and Canteen :
What you eat is what you are! A healthy mind can only reside in a healthy body. We, at JCDV, understand this. Cafeteria is such a centre where students of different cultures and different levels congregate and give birth to new ideas and concepts.
JCD Vidyapeeth has the facility of a spacious and clean canteen that caters to the taste of all students. The canteen is provided with modern furniture and electrical automatic cooking and storing facilities, which provides hot lunch, snacks and beverages bo