Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, [JNMC] Bhagalpur logo

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Cut off 2021 Details

Advanced Search

Select Exams


Select Years


Select Rounds


Select Courses


Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur Cut Off

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur is a government recognised medical college situated in Bhagalpur, Bihar. It was established in 1971 and is affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU), Patna. The college offers MBBS at the undergraduate level and MD and MS at postgraduate level.

  • College grants MBBS admissions based on NEET UG scores
  • MD and MS aspirants must qualify NEET PG

85% of the medical seats are reserved for students by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, and the remaining 15% seats comes under All India Quota (AIQ), governed by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). However, the entire admission process is merit-based, considering the NEET scores.

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur Cut Off 2019

The opening and closing ranks, according to Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur cut off for MBBS course is given below. 

MBBS (NEET UG)
General SC ST
4401-6275 40748-46686 56648-56648

 

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Bhagalpur Cut Off 2018

Find below the cut off ranks for MBBS and MD/MS courses for the year 2018.

MBBS (NEET UG)  
General SC ST
4401-6275 40748-46686 56648-56648
3570-6313 42291-42291 60485-60485

 

MD/MS (NEET PG)
Courses General SC ST
MD Pharmacology - 49197-49197 -
MD General Medicine 3602-3717 16295-16295 25045-25045
MD Paediatrics 3842-3949 - -
MD Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 25054-25054 - -
MD Microbiology 26943-26943 - -
MS General Surgery 5323-6693 22057-22057 -

MEDICAL

NEET PG Cut Off 2017

COURSECATEGORYRANK RANGEROUND
Doctorate of Medicine [MD]General 11058 (Avg) 1
Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Paediatrics)General20581
Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Pharmacology)General121241
Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Microbiology)General148311
Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Physiology)General152181

NEET Cut Off 2017

COURSECATEGORYALL INDIA QUOTAROUND
Open RankClosing Rank
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]General393146181
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Caste26349303891
COURSECATEGORYALL INDIA QUOTAROUND
Open RankClosing Rank
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]General582375392
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Caste48485485412

NEET Cut Off 2016

COURSECATEGORYALL INDIA QUOTAROUND
Open RankClosing Rank
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]General216835991
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Caste22030248731
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Tribe44837448371
COURSECATEGORYALL INDIA QUOTAROUND
Open RankClosing Rank
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]General469054322
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Caste33997345212
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Tribe56972569722

NEET Cut Off 2015

COURSECATEGORYALL INDIA QUOTAROUND
Open RankClosing Rank
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]General256333451
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Caste25787260991
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Tribe38533-1
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Other Backward Class325633731
COURSECATEGORYALL INDIA QUOTAROUND
Open RankClosing Rank
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]General337936342
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Caste29894299722
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Other Backward Class344135502
COURSECATEGORYALL INDIA QUOTAROUND
Open RankClosing Rank
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]General366242223
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Caste31687322813
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]Schedule Tribe49113491133

Add Your Question

Improve Your Question

Answer Now

Post By

Talk to Experts
Apply Now
Choose Your Discipline
Commerce
Computer Application
Science
Management
Engineering
Others