IRMA Anand Facilities
- Computer labs
- Medical Hospital
Institute of Rural Management Anand campus is spread over 60 acres with an eco-friendly and convenient environment. The campus infrastructure includes state of the art facilities like lecture halls, seminar rooms, library, auditorium, executive training and development centre (ETDC), student hostels, student activity centre (SAC), faculty and staff housing, dispensary, and more. Further details about IRMA Anand infrastructure are given below.
- IMRA Anand offers classrooms with all basic amenities, including an air-conditioner and modern technology.
- The college focuses on a quality learning environment, complete with a projector, microphones, and other audio-visual aids to enhance the learning experience.
- Institute of Rural Management Anand hostel offers accommodation to PGDM (rural management).
- The hostel in IRMA Anand consists of a 15-block complex with 494 rooms, offering well-furnished single rooms. The hostel has a mix of students from both batches of the management program providing great opportunities for social interaction.
- IRMA Anand hostel elects a student body to supervise the management of the hostel.
- The students of the 15-month PGDM are offered to residents in the modern housing complex. The complex has sixty fully furnished studio apartments equipped with a double bed, a kitchenette with a water purifier, and a common area for recreation.
- The fellow program in Management participants can be accommodated in either hostels or the staff quarters.
- The IRMA Anand hostel facilities include access to high-speed, secure Wi-Fi, LAN network connectivity, and network printers on the premises.
- IRMA library was named after Prof. Ravi J Matthai, one of the founding members of the institute and was formally inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India, late Shri Rajiv Gandhi.
- IRMA library is one of the country's most informative and resourceful libraries in rural management. It was built to provide the collection to meet the information needs of the faculty and participants of various programs of the institute.
- The collection in the library includes books, journals, back volumes, project reports, microfilms, microfiche, videocassettes, maps, compact discs, and state, national and international documents.
- The library services include KOHA software enabling searching, reporting, circulation, and numerous other functions. Linked to a campus-wide computer network, the library provides easy access to faculty, students, and researchers through the intranet powered by KOHA Web-OPAC.
- Library also offers library orientation, interlibrary loans, Internet access, and photocopying.
- IRMA Anand library provides a subscription to e-journals and databases, i.e. ABI-Inform (management), EBSCO (management, environment, IT, social sciences), JSTOR (social sciences archives), CMIE databases (prowess, commodities, economic outlook & states of India), and Indiastat.com, a database of socio-economic statistical information, EPW & EPWRF, sage e-journals, etc. The library also subscribes to DELNET services which is a helpful resource for teaching and research.
Recreation and Cultural Life
- The college organises enough activities every year with the student activity centre as its epicentre in a well-equipped auditorium with a capacity of over 400 people.
- The various activities include cultural programs, entertainment, and sports activities at the institute.
- Table Tennis