Infrastructre Facilities at Indira Institute of Management [IIM], Pune:
- The Libraries of the institute have an excellent collection of reference/textbooks encyclopedias and periodicals related to the field of Management & IT.
- The Institute also subscribes to a number of international & national journals, periodicals from the field of Management & IT. Reading room facility is available for the students.
- The library is updated by adding the latest text books, reference books, management journals and Indian Economics survey report as per the demands of faculty, industry and students on continuous basis.
- Computer lab is configured with the latest management software SPSS, Tally and Prowess for students’access.
- SPSS software has 10 users’ licences. Indira has also subscribed to EBSCO database to provide the students with research-based inputs The Indira Video Resource Center INDIRA has one of the finest collections of academic videos & CDs comprising of international & national titles at its video Resource Center.
- INDIRA has tied up with Stanford University, Harvard Business Resources and the American Management association for the supply of the latest videos. The Indira Video Resource Center helps enhance the inputs given to our students and makes learning the more enriching experience.
- The institutes are equipped with latest workstations & interactive smart classrooms with audio visual units.
- INDIRA has one to one and one to many video conferencing facility. Wireless connectivity for students Laptop is provided throughout the campus including the hostels.
- The 30 MBPs dedicated Internet connectivity caters the internet requirement within the campus on 24 x 7 basis.
- The auditorium in the campus has sitting capacity of 120 students with the facility of Air-conditioning and LCD projection
- The Institute has entered a contract with Geeta Caterers for providing canteen facility to students and staff.
- The canteen is well maintained and managed in the MCA campus. It follows a buffet system.
- Institute provides bus facility to staff and students.
- Other transport arrangements like Scorpio, Indigo, Indica etc. are available for staff to meet their official commitments and pick-up and drop facility for visiting faculties and guest speakers.
- Institute also provides 24 hours Ambulance service for emergency.