IGBS campus is located imposingly adjoining the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. IGBS believes in providing an environment that fosters continuous improvement and innovation with related technical support and facilities to enhance student learning and faculty effectiveness. The campus is wi-fi enabled which makes teaching and learning a memorable experience for the faculty and the students. The campus also has modern sports facilities.
- Indira Global Business School Library was established in the year 2009 & renamed in the year 2014 as ‘Swami Vivekanand Knowledge Centre’.
- It is an invaluable resource for students, researchers and faculties of management.
- The library is well equipped with a large number of textbooks, reference books, periodicals, journals and e- data.
- The library has subscribed 14 journals and 12 magazines in specialized areas.
- The library consists of reading hall, multimedia desktops, reference section, open access periodical.
- The library is automated with SLIM 21 Library Software to ease its clientele at various levels.
- IGBS uses technology to provide a competitive advantage in its core areas of education and creativity.
- The computer centre equipped with LAN and wi-fi connectivity accommodates 120 students.
- State-of-the-art hardware and software ensure high-quality uninterrupted services.
- Indira boasts of extremely comfortable boarding and lodging facilities.
- Modern hostel with required amenities is an ideal means of boarding for those students who prefer to stay within the security of the campus.
- The Institute has facilities for sports like, badminton, cricket, football, table tennis and other indoor sports facilities which provide a super medium of entertainment and serve as a stress reliever.
- Cafeteria and canteen provide nutritious and diverse meals to the students.