This time, the campus recruitment was quite good with an average salary being INR 5.8 lpa in mechanical engineering dept alone. Highest was from CS being about INR 32 lpa. There is good alumni network known as GAABESU
Training & Placement:
The Department of Human Resource Management (HRM) with a full time permanent post at Professor level and other office staff look after the Training and Placement services.
On an average more than 90% students are placed across diversified verticals of high-end industries. Besides many students join research programmes in India and abroad.
The activities of the HRM department are given below.
▪ Facilitating on Campus / Off Campus selection process for job placements of the students.
▪ Vacational Training / Internship Programme for students.
▪ Grooming and Counseling of the students.
▪ Entrepreneurship Development.
▪ Exploring other career options for the students.
▪ Industry Interface / Contact Activities.
▪ Offering Ph. D. Programme.
▪ Research and Consultancy
▪ IPR Facilitation
▪ Remedial Training for students.