The ICFAI University [IU] Dehradun announces its cut off and merit list for many courses to get admission in the UG and PG programs every year. The ICFAI University, Dehradun cut off, will be determined based on the reservation categories and the seats' availability.
- The selection process starts after the release of IBSAT cut offs.
- Based on the IBSAT cut off, the candidates are called for the GD and PI round.
- The final selection is based on the IBSAT score, academic records, overall profile, and work experience in months.
ICFAI University MBA Cut off 2019:
The table below contains the IBSAT cut off 2019 for the MBA program.
||2019 Cut off percentile-wise
|Scheduled Cast [SC]
|Other Backward Class[OBC]
|Scheduled Tribe [ST]
|Economically Weaker Section [EWS]
Determining Factors for ICFAI University Cut off:
The ICFAI University cut off list will be prepared after determining the following factors:
- The number of candidates' appearing for IBSAT.
- The number of candidates' passing the IBSAT exam.
- The Reservation Policies on which the cut offs are based.
- The difficulty level of the question paper.
- The number of seats available for the program.
- The rankings of the Participating IBS Campuses.
ICFAI University Cut off Highlights:
Find below some of the highlights of the ICFAI University cut off list and the entrance exam.
- IBSAT exam is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education [Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956]
- Once the final results are declared by ICFAI, the IBSAT cutoff is announced.
- IBSAT is conducted in the last week of December, and the results are announced in the first week of January next year.