Eligibility Criteria at IBS, Kolkata:
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- The candidate has to clear the IBSAT aptitude exam to join the MBA course at IBS.
- To apply for the IBSAT aptitude exam the candidate must have completed his/her graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- The candidates must have studied from an English medium board. If the Candidate is from a non-English medium board then he/she will have to submit their TOFEL/IELTS/NELT scores.
- The candidates with valid scores in Management Entrance exams like CAT, GMAT are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appeared/appearing for the final year exams and waiting for their results can also apply.
Application process at IBS, Kolkata:
Application process for MBA:
Step 1: The candidate has to go through the link given below to visit the official website:
Step 2: The official website of the college is as follows:
Step 3: The candidate has to click on APPLY TO IBS as shown below to reach the registration platform:
Step 4: The registration form is as follows:
Step 5: Then the candidate will be redirected to the online application form.
- The application form is as follows:
- The candidate has to fill the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- CAT coaching center and its location.
Step 6: Once all the information has been filled the candidate will be redirected to the review page where can he/she can check for corrections in the online application form.
Step 7: Then, the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway which is as follows:
- The candidate has to select the mode of payment and will be asked to pay INR 1800 as the online examination fee.
Step 8: Once the payment is done the candidate will receive a confirmation Email with the application number and password for logging in to the IBSAT portal.
Step 9: The candidate has to go through the link below to reach login page of IBSAT portal:
Step 10: The login page of IBSAT portal is as follows:
- Once the candidate has logged in he/she will have to enter the contact information and academic records.
Step 11: The candidate will then be directed to the declartion page where he has to declare I AGREE to all the terms and conditions.
Step 12: The candidate can also purchase the application form from the college campus.
- The candidate will be given a voucher with the application form which will contain the application number and password to log in to the IBSAT portal.
Admission process for MBA at IBS, Kolkata:
Admission Process for MBA:
- The candidate must have a valid email address, telephone number, and address before he applies for the exam and they should be valid throughout the admission process.
- The candidate must have all the 10th, 12th and the graduation marksheets and the obtained marks should be converted into percentage prior to the admission process.
- The GMAT, CAT, NMAT, scores from two years before are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified based on the of IBSAT 2021 / GMAT / CAT / NMAT by GMAC are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.