1) There are several groups and society which takes care of different department. 2) all the festivals are celebrated enthusiastically 3) it's good.
1) There is no hostel system, students need to go for pg or flats 2) pg are good 3) in college food is ok and they even do not cost much 4) they have wifi facility available in the complete campus.
1) from 9 am to 4 pm. 2) teachers use virtual as well as classroom method to teach. 3) experience is good.
1) INR 7,50,000 2) yes, students get the scholarship based on there person in the entrance exam. 3) 2-3 students 4) yes, they have tie-ups with banks.
1) ICE INSTITUTE, Stipen- INR 7000 2) marketing 3) INR 4.5 lakhs 4) we meet regularly. Yearly meet up is organized by college.
1) 75%. Entrance exams to be taken like CMAT, IBSAT, GATE etc... 2) IBSAT 3) 75%
ICE INSTITUTE, Stipen- INR 15,000 2) marketing 3) INR 4lacs 4) We keep on meeting every month
1) For admission- Student should be have cleared CMAT, or IBSAT exam. 2) I had taken IBSAT 3) 75%.
The course fee is around INR 6-7 for two years and no scholarship is available. Yes, loans are available.
Yes, I have done the internship with Amrapali. Keys companies are m: banks and financial institutions. AVG salary is INR 5-6 lakh pa.
The college has many clubs and cells which is the best part of life here. Life at college, in general, is superb if you are part of any of the cells.
No hostel facilities are there. PG options are many and cost range around INR 7.5k per month. College canteen is decent to good, the cost is decent. Quality of classrooms etc is nice.
Class timings: 9 am to 4:30 pm. The course is Project-oriented. Exams - there are three exams in a year: pre mid, mid and final. Quality of teaching is good. Method of teaching is a mix of theory and case study. Overall experience - great.
Course Fee: INR 7.5Lacs for 2 years. No scholarships facility is given by this college. Many students have taken education loans and these are availed very easily.
Internship done at Hero Motors. Key companies: Finance - Big Fours + CBRE types + Banks + others Marketing - Amazon + Amway + OYO etc. Avg Salary - INR 40k per month. Highest Salary - INR 15 LPA Percentage of the batch that gets placed - 100%. A very strong alumni network and making use of it depends on you.
Eligibility criteria: Any undergrad can apply. The entrance exam is undertaken: IBSAT Typical cutoffs: Almost 50% of applicants qualify for the gd/pi round.