The fee is INR 100000 per annum. All type of scholarship is available. All students get the scholarship.
Haranahalli Ramaswamy Institute of Higher Education is named after the great visionary and Gandhian Sri. Haranahalli Ramaswamy hailing from Hassan district who is a popular leader and educationalist in the State of Karnataka 20th century was the era of industrialization, automation and computerization in the backdrop of globalization. 21st century is seeing the future in sustaining the development with better performing and better managed organizations. Human Resource Management is another major and most complicated area of management this calls for the need of smart managers who can contribute and add value to the growth and overall development of the organizations. In this context the management education has become a necessity in every sphere of activity; be it HR, Finance, public administration, health, industry etc.
In this background, HRIHE wants to become a centre of excellence in the field of higher education providing the globally competitive opportunities for the ambitious students.
The College is built on a sprawling campus of about 8.28 acres and has all the facilities required of a model technical education center.
• Provide modern infrastructure, the best transfer of knowledge and make them industrially acceptable.
• Imparting value based education.
• Provide conducive atmosphere and guidance for the overall development of the graduates
• To emerge as institute of Excellence
• To provide bright career opportunities to the graduates
• To prepare the students who are globally competitive.
WHY WE EXCEL?
• Value and objective driven teaching by young and dynamic faculty.
• Excellent infrastructure and state-of-the-art class rooms.
• Well equipped computer center and internet facility for students.
• Well stacked library with several National and International Journals.
• Soft skills and Personality Development Programmes.
• Pre-placement Training programs.
• Excellent Academic Achivements.
• Sports and cultural activities.
• Industrial visits, Fests and motivation lectures.