The college has established a Training and Placement Cell, caters to the needs of the professionals and invites various companies in all branches of engineering, arranging industrial visits; industrial training during vacation, organizing interviews, providing job market information to students and necessary inputs to face the interviews, and organizing Guest Lecturers.
Keeping in view of the growing importance of soft skills in present day competitive world, the department is imparting soft skills to the students’ right from First Year onwards. Along with regular subjects, a separate session is allotted to each branch for training on aptitude, verbal and soft skills.
Functions of the Training and Placement Cell
- Interaction between industry and institute
- Campus Recruitment Training to students
- Arranging Campus Interviews to students
- Inviting corporate and eminent industry experts for guest lectures
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Counseling and Personality Development
- Conducting Mock Interviews and Group Discussions