Training & Placement :-
Govt. Institute of Hotel Management has a full-fledged Training and Placement Department, which interacts with corporate houses to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. Counselling is provided to groom students to meet the standards of the industry not only in technical knowledge but also in interpersonal and communication skills. Interactive seminars on the emerging technologies, personality development programmes, career counselling and industrial visits are arranged to provide an excellent exposure to students.
GIHM has a Training, Placement and Development Cell. This Cell performs the following functions:
- Assists the students develop and clarify their academic and career interests and their short and long term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- Works with faculty members to integrate academic curriculum with Project work, Summer Training and Internship Programs.
- Identifies and updates the right career opportunities for students.
- Acts as a link between students, alumni and employment community.
- Imparts training to the students for their overall development and selection during the Campus recruitment activities.
- Invites the Industries/Companies/Hotels for recruiting Managers.
- Helps in devloping entrepreneurship skills.
Top Recruiters :-
- Taj Group of Hotels
- Hyatt Regency
- The Park
- Park Royal
- Ananda Hermitage
- Jaypee Group of Hotel
- U.P. Hotel’s Ltd
- Four Seasons Group of Hotels
- Leela Group of Hotels
- Sarovar Park Plaza