Gopal Ramalingam Memorial Engineering College, [GRMEC] Chennai Infrastructure Details
Separate hostels for boys and girls.
Individual cots, cupboards, tables, chairs and coat stands for inmates
Easy access to library and computer facilities during leisure hours
Water treatment plant, dispensary and EPBX telephone system, 24 hrs 512 kbps internet connection.
The hostel provides an ideal ambience with a quiet rural backdrop to make the inmates feel at home and take to serious study in a calm and serene atmosphere.
Hostel administration is managed by a Chief Warden and a team of Wardens drawn from retired army officials among others .
Round-the-clock security and attendant personnel make life on campus is secure and comfortable.
Availability of communication and conveyance facilities ensure a very reassuring stay in the campus quarters.
Spotless dining halls and kitchens conforming to stringent hygienic norms complement to assure the inmates a healthy and reassuring dining experience.
The hostels also provide space and facilities for entertainment, fitness and pursuit of personal hobbies.
- The college has 25 Hi-tech buses which are used students, teaching and non-teaching staff to reachthe college from various parts of the city and also from students like Chengalpet, Avadi, Thiruvallur,Kancheepuram etc.
- Students who do not use the college buses stay in the hostels.
- All buses reach the college campus before 8.05 am on all working days and leave the college at 3.40 pm.
- For the benefit of students who attend special classes, remedial classes, spend in library, use internet and participate in sports. Special buses are arranged everyday which leave the campus at 5pm.
- Sprawling grounds in the campus are well organized play grounds for various sports. Separate Sports village is built for Volleyball and Tennis.
- Out Door Games: Volleyball, Cricket, Football and Badminton.
- Indoor Games: Chess, Table Tennis
Live Application Forms