Eligibility criteria at Footwear Design and Development Institute, [FDDI] Jodhpur
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidates must have passed the graduation.
- The candidates must appear for AIST examination.
NOTE: Candidates appearing in final year exam shall be provisionally allowed to appear in FDDI entrance examination. However, such candidates are required to submit mark sheet of final year at the time of admission. In case candidates fail in the final year exams, their admission shall be canceled.
Application Process at Footwear Design and Development Institute, [FDDI] Jodhpur
Application Process for MBA:
Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form Online as per the instructions mentioned and upload the requisite documents at the time of Registration. The important instructions for filling the form are given below:-
- A candidate can apply for more than one program by paying for a single registration form; for applying in multiple programs candidate has to fill the program code in accordance with their preference of program as given in the Registration Form.
a. Candidates for UG program can apply for other UG programs only, in the same form by using the choice filling option available.
b. If a candidate wishes to apply for both UG & PG program he/she has to fill two separate Online Registration forms.
- Candidate can select the center and date of his / her choice from the dates given on the Registration Form for appearing in AIST. Maximum efforts shall be made to accommodate the request on first come first serve basis. However, due to infrastructure constraints, a candidate may sometimes be asked to appear on other
date / centre also.
- Candidates applying under the “Reserved Category” (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Disabled) must upload a self-attested documentary proof, as admissible.
- Candidates applying for the exemption for the written exam must upload scanned copy of his / her relevant score card or admit card (in case result is awaited) of the exam in which he/she has appeared.
- Candidates are required to upload one recent passport size colored photograph & fill in the personal details given in the Admit Card (Mandatory).
- Signature of the student must be uploaded in the specified place.
- Forms which are incomplete in any aspect shall be rejected without notifying the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the admission website: www.fddiindia.com regularly for all updates & carefully read the eligibility criteria before Registration.
- The Registration Fee is Rs.500. Candidates have to pay this amount for UG / PG program he/she applies for.
Admission process at Footwear Design and Development Institute, [FDDI] Jodhpur
Admission Process for MBA:
- The program & campus shall be allotted to the candidate on the basis of his/her rank and preference.
- The successful candidate shall be called for the counseling in the order of his/her rank.
- Admissions shall be made strictly on merit basis(Rank-wise) and counseling/admissions shall continue till all the seats get filled up.
- The number of candidates called for the counseling shall be more than the actual number of seats.
- Therefore, there are possibilities that all the seats are filled before the counseling of all called candidates is over.
- The candidate shall be called in the counseling room as per his/her rank on the basis of aggregate score in the AIST.
- Institute does not take any responsibility for any inconvenience caused to parents/candidate due to the closure of the counseling prior to their turn.
- A candidate who is allotted a seat has to pay an amount of Rs.25000/-on the spot to reserve the seat.
- The amount submitted shall not be refunded in case of withdrawal of admission.
- The candidates shall be given seven working days to deposit the balance fee.