Established in 2004, Doon Institute of Education is situated in Shyampur at 9th Mile Stone, Shyampur, Rishikesh-Haridwar Highway, Dehra Dun.
The campus is easily accessible by public transport and is a mere 20 minute drive from downtown Rishikesh / Haridwar / Dehradun.
The imposing 15 acres of greens and practical buildings house airy and well - lit roomy classrooms, well equipped laboratories, a library well stocked with relevant titles and the office block.
The institute has been aesthetically developed with large landscaped lawns, fountains and well planned gardens. The cafeteria is a separate block providing meals and refreshments to the staff and students. With all this infrastructure in place, DIOE is strongly committed to provide quality education and personality development for its students.
Why to Join Doon Institute of Education ?
Facts & Figures :-
|Founder||Mr. Chandra Mohan Dobhal|
|Affiliated to||HNB Garhwal University|
|Approved by||National Council of Teacher Education(NCTE)|
|Total On-Campus Strength||200|
|Library||More than 2,000 books on General Management, Marketing, Finance etc
Over 4,000 books on education
More than 20 journals.
|How to Reach||-4 kms from the Railway Station a branch line between Haridwar & Rishikesh and a shuttle of train operated for service.
-4 kms from Bus Terminal (ISBT).
-18 kms from Jolly Grant Airport.
Admission Procedure - By University entrance exam.
Rules & Regulations
1. Admission is usually based on the minimum cut-off percentage fixed by the university.
2. No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission.
3. The institute requires a minimum of 80% in theory and 90% in practicals attendance to allow a candidate to appear for the semester/Annual exams, as per the universityregulations.
4. Fees once deposited by a student shall neither be returned nor adjusted under any circumstances.
5. The institute shall not be responsible in any manner for the postal delays.
6. Consuming liquor, smoking and consuming tobacco, pan masala and drugs etc. is completely banned in the institute premises.
7. Students shall have to abide by the rules and regulations enforced from time to time by the institute/ university.
8. Deserving students may be entitled to scholarships and reservation in admission according to the institute, state and university norms.
9.In case of any dispute, the decision of the institute management will be final and binding.
For more details about admission please contact :-