Don Bosco College of Agriculture: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission, Placements

  • Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Updated On - Dec 14, 2021
Write a Review

Don Bosco College of Agriculture Overview

Don Bosco College of Agriculture was established in the year 2014, Sagayathottam was created. It is one of South India's best colleges for agricultural education. It is situated in Vellore, Sagayathottam. Another step towards the empowerment of youth and the farming community is Don Bosco College of Agriculture.

The college aims to provide students with scientific and technical education to become the country's future by developing agriculture in the country. With highly talented departments and a highly structured infrastructure, DBCA Admissions offers the country's best agricultural courses.


Some of the key highlights of the Institute:

Don Bosco College of Agriculture Highlights
Year of Establishment 2014 
Affiliations Tamil Nadu Agricultural University [TNAU]
Infrastructure Library, Laboratories, Sports & Games, Field laboratories, Canteen
Admission Details Don Bosco College of Agriculture Admissions
Fees Details Don Bosco College of Agriculture Fees
DBCA Address Don Bosco College of Agriculture, Sagayathottam, Takkolam, Pudukkesawaram Village, Tamil Nadu - 631151
Courses  Undergraduate

Don Bosco College of Agriculture Quick Links:

Don Bosco College of Agriculture Courses:

In the Department of Agriculture, the college offers undergraduate programs. For students to choose from, most of the programs come with different specializations. The following are the courses and specializations:

Course Specialization
B.Sc

Crop Improvement, Crop Management, Plant Protection, Social Sciences, and Languages

B.Sc Program

It is an undergraduate degree that falls within science's theoretical-research-oriented framework. During the B.Sc course, three years is the duration. The duration of the course and the specialization one chooses to study will vary from country to country. A degree can be taken in an ocean of subjects such as B.Sc Biochemistry, BSc Computer Science, B.Sc Psychology, B.Sc Fashion Technology, B.Sc Interior Design, B.Sc Nursing, etc. The eligibility criteria for this course are 12th grade (10+2) from a recognized board. The program for BSc courses is intended to concentrate primarily on theory and research-oriented concepts. Usually, B.Sc graduates go to explore the topics of B.Sc courses in the future for their masters.

Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Infrastructure Facilities:

To lead them adequately in studies and other extracurricular activities, Don Bosco College of Agriculture facilities are made. The infrastructural facilities and systems of the college help students continue their studies with great interest and cooperation. Some of the facilities that the Don Bosco College of Agriculture offers include the following:

  • Library
  • Classrooms
  • Laboratories
  • Sports & Games

Other Trending Colleges in India:


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Eligibility Criteria:

The college has set some criteria for the admission process for courses. In the following table, the eligibility criteria for specific courses are referred to:

Course Eligibility Criteria
B.Sc (Agriculture)
  • Under the Board of Higher Secondary Education of the Government of Tamil Nadu / Central Board of Secondary Education, candidates should have passed the 12th standard or equivalent to mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology.

Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Admissions:

Applicants must apply for college admissions at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University [TNAU]. Through the TNAU single window system, 65 percent of the total number of seats will be admitted. The remaining 35 percent of the total number of seats will be admitted by management adopting the above eligibility criteria.


Don Bosco College of Agriculture, [DBCA] Sagayathottam Hostel Details:

DBCA provides hostels with various facilities as mentioned below:

  • For both male and female students, separate hostels are available.
  • The rooms are well equipped and ventilated.
  • Hygienic foods are prepared and served daily to the students.
  • Inside the campus, a shop with student requirements operates.

Don Bosco College of Agriculture Highlights

Institution Type Private

Similar Science Colleges View All

Explore Nearby Colleges View All

Loading...