DC School of Management and Technology Facilities
DC School of Management and Technology, [DCSMAT] Idukki has the most modern infrastructure facilities. The 30-acre campus presents an outstanding environment for research and academic excellence. The campus building includes lecture halls, an auditorium, computer lab, library, multimedia centre, research centre, administrative block, hostels, activity centre, gymnasium, mini market, cafeteria and faculty apartments. More details regarding the DCSMAT Idukki infrastructure are given below.
- DC School of Management and Technology library is the largest among private universities and well-stocked.
- It houses books, journals, online databases, and management CDs. The DCSMAT libraries establish themselves as national reference centres in business management, the arts, architecture, and related fields.
- Laundry machines and heavy-duty driers ensure timely drying and the prevention of skin infections common in wet climates.
- The 24x7 laundry also provides cold but effective ironing to protect delicate clothing.
- DC School of Management and Technology facility includes a new 2000 square ft fully equipped gym with indoor game facilities installed.
- A special ladies corner has been designated and outfitted in the gym and health club.
- DC School of Management and Technology has a fully equipped ambulance and trained nursing staff. In addition, medical facilities available are doctor on call health centres.
- Clinics in the nearby township of Vagamon, Multi-specialty hospital in nearby Molamattam town. These facilities can be used by the students, staff, and faculty who have access to all types of care and treatment.
- The DCSMAT campus has two full-sized basketball courts, one multi-purpose court, three volleyball courts, three outdoor badminton courts, one indoor badminton court, and one golf practise tee.
- All indoor games are also available in sufficient quantities to help you unwind after a long day.
- The residence hall is divided into two four- or five-story buildings, one for girls and one for boys.
- The girls and boys hostels each have about 160 rooms.
- DC School of Management and Technology hostel have warden rooms on each floor. The rooms are furnished with a cot, a mattress, a cupboard, a table, and a chair. Geysers, TVs, and indoor games are also available in hostels.
- Depending on the students preferences, the hostel rooms can be offered on a twin or three-sharing basis. The bathrooms are modern, with large toilet cubicles similar to those found in airports. They are kept in good condition daily by dedicated housekeeping staff.
- The DC School of Management and Technology hostel are fortified with high-rise walls and are guarded 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Hostels are secured 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Male and female wardens work full-time in the hostels.
- In addition, some female faculty members live in the hostels. High walls and security fencing surround the hostels. Watchtowers outfitted with high-intensity security lights aid in maintaining vigilance at all hours of the day and night.
- A specialised 'campus patrol' vehicle provides security coverage in and around the campus. Except for private areas, the majority of the campus is covered by discrete electronic surveillance devices.