Eligibility Criteria at Dayanand College, [DC] Hisar:
Eligibility Criteria for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc:
- The candidate must have passed Sr. Sec. Examination or equivalent as recognised by K. U. Kurukshetra
- The candidate must have studied English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum marks in Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination for admission is 40%.
Application Process at Dayanand College, [DC] Hisar:
Application Process for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc:
Step-wise Instructions to fill the Application Form:
Step 1: Photographs:
- The candidate must attach their Photographs which are attested.
Step 2: Personal Information must be provided:
- Name of the Candidate
- Age of the Candidate
- Sex of the candidate
- Father\'s name
Step 3: Contact information must be filled in
- verified address
- email id
- mobile number
Step 4: Educational qualification
- Year of completing the course
- The Percentage marks scored.
- The board from which the candidate has passed
- School/ University in which the candidate studied
Step 5: Submission of the form
- Application must be purchased with the normal fee
- The Application must be correctly filled with all the required information.
- It must then be submitted to the office
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
Admission Process at Dayanand College, [DC] Hisar:
Admission Process for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc:
- The Candidate must have fulfilled all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned by the College for the course.
- After that, the application form must be filled and submitted it.
- Then, the college will get in touch with the Candidate and will announce the interview date to all the selected students.
- The candidate is required to appear for the interview to get admission.
- The candidate has to take all the required documents for the interview.
- Once the candidate clears this process, the college will announce the list of students who are eligible for admissions and the further admission details.