- We encourage the process of learning and the life of the mind.
- We celebrate truth seeking through discourse and investigation.
- We anticipate and contribute to scholarly inquiry.
- We promote Library as both a real and virtual extended classroom.
- We embrace our role as collectors and custodians of the intellectual record.
A library is a treasure-house of knowledge. A well-stocked library is an asset to the college, university. A library has a librarian to guide and attend to the readers.
- Our college library is very useful for the users. Following facilities are given to the user:-
- Books are kept and arranged properly which makes the reader look for a particular book easily.
- Books are issued for a specified period,
- Identity card and books are available with barcodes.
- Books are issued with barcodes scanner.
- OPAC is also available in our library for library users.
- Through DELNET and British Council Library membership, e-journals is given to the users.
- Library secure with CCTV Cameras.
Under the auspices of the Deptt. of Sports , a spectacular Athletic meet is organised to spot the budding athletes of the college. Students are also encouraged to take part in different sports like – kho-kho, volleyball, also various athletic games like relay race, three legged race, lemon race, sack race, chaati race, slow cycling, shot put, javelin throw, discus throw. The students of the college participated in University Inter-college Athletics at Chandigarh and Won laurels for the college.
Following Clubs and Societies have been formed which provide opportunities to the students to develop their talents.
- Sports Club
- English Literary Society
- Planning Forum.
- History Association
- Punjabi Sahit Sabha
- Hindi Sahitya Parishad
- Youth Club
- Political science society
- Commerce and Business Administration Society
The College also has:
- Well equiped labs for all the departments.
- Music Room
- Lawns to relax after work.
- Good transport facilities including a parking area.