|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 year(s)||3,332|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year(s)||3,782|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||3 year(s)||3,332|
The college was established in the year 1950 with the financial help of Rs One lakh from ‘Chaudhary Babu Mahadeo Prasad Trust’ and Rs 35000/ from Thakurani Bhagwati Devi, daughter of Ch. Mahadeo Prasad. The college is under the governance of ‘Kayastha Pathshala’ which is the Asia’s biggest trust. The college started with B.Sc. course in 1950 in the building of K.P. Intermediate College. The college was shifted to its present location at Mahatma Gandhi Marg, George Town, Allahabad in 1953 in the ‘Agra Jamindar Association’ building. Faculty of Arts was started in the year 1955. ‘Sampoornand Hostel’ was inaugurated by our first Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru in 1957. Classes of law started in the year 1972. The commerce faculty was started in the year 1976. Faculty of Law was shifted to Kamla Nehru Marg in 1990. There is a separate Girls wing at Kamla Nehru Road.
The college is a co-educational institute and it has been associated to University of Allahabad since its establishment and it become ‘Constituent’ of the University of Allahabad in 2005 when the central status of the university was restored.
The mission of the college is to provide all-round intellectual, physical, moral and spiritual development of students. It promotes commitment among student for social upliftment and human values. The college provides under-graduate education in the stream of Arts, Commerce , Science and Law. The college has infrastructure facilities like Library, Gymnasium, Cafeteria, Conference room and Seminar room, Lecture theatres, Museum, Botanical Garden, Play ground, Health Centre, Computer centre etc.
For more details about admission please contact :-