It is essential to complement the academic component of the College and enhance the overall educational experience of students by providing the right set of facilities and by creating a suitable environment for their growth and development.
- Campus - Located in a sprawling campus of 13.23 acres, BWDA Arts & Science College, the college offers an ideal learning environment. The college has well-equipped and modernised laboratories, classrooms, seminar halls, and library.
- Labs - The College has well equipped laboratories with state of art equipment and infrastructure needed for the holistic development of the students. The labs equip the students with the required practical skills that will make them successful in actual industry environment. The labs are upgraded regularly to match the developing trends in the industry.
- Library - The college library serves to expand the frontiers of knowledge and acumen of our students. The library has over 6500 volumes of subject related books, ten journal subscriptions and multiple magazines and newspapers. In addition to this the library has novels and literary works. The library also supports students preparing for various competitive exams including civil services, GATE, CAT etc by stocking question banks, books and preparation materials.
- Conference & Seminar Halls -
- - The College has well equipped conference and seminar halls to impart knowledge to students. These halls have the required IT infrastructure including Audio, Video and Projection Systems. Industry experts are regularly invited to deliver lectures to our students. Thus our students are exposed to the recent trends. Faculty Development Programmes are also conducted to update the knowledge of our Faculty Members.
- Stores & IT services - In the academic year 2013-14 we have inaugurated Stores in which we sell books, notes, stationery items, snacks at nominal prices to meet various needs of the students. We also have installed a Xerox machine through which students take photocopy of the library book for reference study at a very cheap rate. Students also have access to communication facilities and IT systems to strengthen their work on projects, papers and presentations.
- Fitness & sports - Students are encouraged to actively participate in sports. We have dedicated personnel to train our students in various sports like kabaddi, handball, football, volleyball, cricket, chess and athletics. Our students have won many prizes in competitions organised by the university in various colleges. Many students also represent the university as players.
- Accommodation - Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. A well-furnished hostel has been established to serve the needs of female students. The campus is well secured and is located on campus. This facility of 12,235 sq.ft can accommodate 150 students. The hostel has prayer hall, study halls, a stationery shop, medical care facilities, recreation facilities, communication facilities and solar heater facility. A well-equipped modernized kitchen, purified water facility ensures health and hygiene.
Resident tutors help students to improve their skills and gain better understanding of subjects. Regular counselling sessions are held to ensure that the students are well and content. Yoga classes are held to improve student well being. Students have access to an in-house library containing magazines, novels, newspapers, journals, civil service and other examination guides and preparation materials. Various committees have been established to further student activities and welfare.
- Transportation - Our college encourages students to utilise public transport infrastructure. However we offer college bus services to students who are unable to use public transport. Our busses ply in eight routes in and around Villupuram, Tindivanam, Vikravandi, Gingee, Achirapakkam, Panruti, Marakkanam, Koot Road to cater to student needs at nominal fees. We also facilitate issue of bus pass to our students.
- Canteen Facility - A furnished and hygienic canteen functioning within the campus provides breakfast, lunch and other refreshment to the students and staff at a nominal price. As most of the students are coming from poor families the management of the college supplies subsidized working lunch for ten rupees.