MBA Admissions 2021 at BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Eligibility criteria of BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidates must have a graduation in any relevant stream from any University recognized in India.
- The candidates must have passed with 50% aggregate in graduation.
- Candidate must have a rank in CMAT/CAT.
Application process of BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Application process for MBA:
- The candidates can get the application form from the Institute\'s Office on any working day.
- The candidates can get the application form and prospectus on payment of the application fee in cash.
- The candidates have to fill the form completely without any error.
- The candidates should submit the application form, along with all the required documents to the University on or before the last date.
- The incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Application forms without all the necessary documents will be rejected.
- Application forms received after the last date will be rejected.
Admission process of BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Admission process for MBA:
- All admissions are only through merit-based counseling only.
- The candidates will be ranked according to the rank obtained by them in the qualifying exam.
- Preference will be given to candidates with good ranks in CAT/ CMAT.
- The candidates will have to attend the counseling to secure the admission.
- The candidates will have to bring all the necessary Original Certificates for verification.
- The candidates who have secured admissions successfully will have to pay the college fees for the first year to complete the admission process.
- The last date for payment of fees will be announced by the institute, after which the admission will be canceled for admitted candidates who have not paid the fees.
Live Application Forms
Talk to Experts