Bhavan's Centre for Communication and Management, [BCCM] Bhubaneswar Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Bhavan's Centre for Communication and Management, [BCCM] Bhubaneswar:
At BCCM the students get state-of-the-art facilities for successful course completion and become industry-ready. Some of the facilities offered by BCCM are listed below.
- The classrooms at the institute plays an important role in setting up a perfect environment for teaching.
- BCCM has state of the art classroom facilities which include proper lighting, excellent interior, smart gadget.
- All classrooms are air-conditioned and have a comfortable seating arrangement.
- Classrooms are equipped with LCD projection facilities, wifi facility, computers, glass boards, PA system & CCTV security.
- BCCM library houses 4,500 titles of books consisting of more than 12,000 volumes, 50 national journals, 12 international journals.
- The library at the institute has also has various types of subscribed magazines and newspapers as well.
- The Institute has been successful in its idealistic attempt to build a Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Students turn on their laptops anywhere inside the campus and get connected to the high-speed internet.
- This keeps the students up-front with the leading age technology.
- the main motive is to keep the flow of education constant by providing uninterrupted internet so that students can get access to study material.
- BCCM has 2 fully air-conditioned auditoria equipped with the latest projection and sound system.
- One auditorium has a seating capacity of 220 people whereas the other has a capacity of 150 people.
- BCCM has a computer lab with 100 computers with the latest software and internet connectivity.
- Language lab software called LORREL is also available in the computer lab for learning communication English.
- SAP 6.0 consultant level Enterprise Resource Planning software is also present for training.
- The computer lab at the institute has one IBM server running windows 2000 with broadband connectivity.
- Tally/ SAP/ ERP/ .Net/ C/ C++/ Oracle/ Java are some of the software installed in the computer lab.
- The institute has a well-maintained and hygienic canteen.
- BCCM serves nutritious and healthy food to the students.
- Meals include (veg/nonveg) and snacks as per the menu prepared by students.
- The institute has a separate hostel facility for both boys and girls.
- All the basic facilities required for the student are present in the library.
- Semi-furnished accommodation is available on a single or twin-sharing basis.
- To all the students non-vegetarian and vegetarian food option is available.
- The hostel is also provided with a dedicated library, crystal room, indoor games and gymnasium for the benefit of students.
- The crystal room is a peaceful room which can be used for meditation and peace of mind.
Live Application Forms