Infrastructure and facilities at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Hotel Management and Tourism Studies, [BVCHTMS] Navi Mumbai:
- The basic training kitchen is the basic step towards a student becoming a chef.
- The kitchen helps teach the students how to cook and to deal with the basic ingredients that are used for the dishes.
- The students must then enter the level kitchens, Quantity training kitchen, and Advanced training kitchen.
- The IT laboratory is well equipped with the latest equipment and also has internet access.
- The library is well furnished and provides students with a serene environment to study.
- It has all the latest texts regarding Hotel management and tourism.
- It also subscribes to the latest journals and magazines.
- The auditorium is fully air-conditioned and is very spacious.
- It has a seating capacity of more than 300 people.
- Basic Training Restaurant
- Advanced Training Restaurant
- AV Rooms
- Locker rooms