Amrut Mody School of Management Facilities
Amrut Mody School of Management is located close to IIM-A, in a centrally located campus. There are two management campuses, both in Navrangpura, and the entire campus of AMSoM Ahmedabad is spread over 250 acres. More details regarding the Amrut Mody School of Management infrastructure are given below.
- Amrut Mody School of Management, [AMSoM] Ahmedabad has a library on the campus.
- Around 15,000 books and 84 periodicals and newspaper subscriptions are available. The library has a vast collection of books and periodicals and digital repository e-books, electronic databases and multimedia.
- Literature and research related to management studies are available in the library.
- Information resources like a search engine, article and index databases, journal subscriptions and specialized collections are also available in the library.
- The library has an open-end software KOHA for integrated library management. It also has INFLIBNET, DELNET, British Council membership.
- Amrut Mody School of Management has a computer laboratory on the campus with state of the art facilities.
- The lab regularly updates its software and hardware to meet the latest international standards.
- The computers are supported by IBM Windows 2012 with all-in-one nodes with multimedia facilities.
- Optic fibre has been used to connect with all the departments.
- Wifi hotspots and wireless network has been installed.
- The latest models of printers, network printers and scanners are also available.
- The Amrut Mody School of Management hostel provides residential facilities on the campus which is safe and modern.
- It is located 3 km from the university, and there are transportation facilities for pick up and drop.
- There are three types of air-conditioned rooms.
- The students are cared for by wardens.
- There is security surveillance, laundry and housekeeping, as well as medical arrangements.
- There are common areas with a lounge and a TV room where students can watch Netflix.
- AMSoM infrastructure provides a reading room with seating and bookshelves.
- This is a platform for aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs to develop their ideas.
- AMSoM established it in collaboration with Stanford University’s Centre for Design Research.
- It offers a 6-month fellowship program where innovators learn more about running their ventures.
- They learn to work on new prototypes and come up with scalable business models to meet market demands.
- AMSoM Ahmedabad has a cafeteria that offers nutritious food to students.
- It also caters to the need of the aspirants who need a special diet.
- Table Tennis
- Fitness Club
- Theatre Club
- Dance Club
- Coding Club-SEAS
- Food Club