Infrastructure Facilities at Amrut Mody School of Management, [AMSoM] Ahmedabad:
Amrut Mody School of Management is affiliated to Ahmedabad University. It is located close to IIM-A, in a centrally located campus. There are two management campuses both in Navrangpura. The entire campus of AMSoM, Ahmedabad is spread over 250 acres. The following amenities are available.
- Amrut Mody School of Management, [AMSoM] Ahmedabad has a library on the campus.
- Around 15,000 books and 84 periodicals and newspaper subscriptions are available. The library has a vast collection of books and periodicals along with digital repository e-books, electronic databases and multimedia.
- Literature and research related to management studies are available in the library.
- Information resources like a search engine, article and index databases, journal subscriptions and specialized collections are also available in the library.
- The library has an open-end software KOHA for integrated library management. It also has INFLIBNET, DELNET, British Council membership.
- AMSOM, Ahmedabad has a computer laboratory on the campus with state of the art facilities.
- The lab regularly updates its software and hardware to meet the latest international standards.
- The computers are supported by IBM Windows 2012 with all-in-one nodes with multimedia facilities.
- Optic fibre has been used to connect with all the departments.
- Wifi hotspots and wireless network has been installed.
- The latest models of printers, network printers and scanners are also available.
- The college provides hostel facilities on the campus which is safe and modern.
- It is located 3 km from the university and there are transportation facilities for pickup and drop.
- There are three types of air-conditioned rooms.
- The students are cared for by wardens.
- There is security surveillance, laundry and housekeeping, as well as medical arrangements.
- There are common areas with lounge and a TV room where students can watch Netflix.
- AMSoM provides a reading room with seating and bookshelves.
- This is a platform for aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs to develop their ideas.
- It has been established by AMSoM in collaboration with Stanford University’s Centre for Design Research.
- It offers a 6-month fellowship program where innovators learn more about running their ventures.
- They learn to work on new prototypes and come up with scalable business models to meet market demands.
- Inter and intra university events in various outdoor sports viz. cricket, football, basketball, etc. are hosted.
- Table tennis, chess, carom, etc. are some of the indoor games in which students participate.
- The college has AES Sports Complex, a basketball court, a cricket ground, table tennis court etc.
There are many student associations. Some are listed below.
- Fitness Club
- Theatre Club
- Dance Club
- Coding Club-SEAS
- Food Club