Scholarships at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Coimbatore
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University provides scholarships for meritorious students at the discretion of the management. A few of the scholarships offered by the University are as follows-
- The B.Tech scholarships can be given to the 10% of the admitted students.
- The amount of the scholarships is based on the Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering [AEEE] Rank.
- Renewal of the scholarship is done every year.
- The first 3 rank holders of the state board will get a 90% Tuition fee.
- The first 10 rank holders of CBSE and ICSE will also get the 90% Tuition fee.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M. Tech. Scholarship– INR 25000 per semester
- GATE Scholarship during M.Tech program– INR 12500 per month
- Amrita University PhD Scholarship– Upto INR 25000 per month stipend alone. Additional support for research infrastructure, facilities and publications
- Vivesvaraya Scholarship– Upto INR 43000 per month stipend alone. Additional support for research infrastructure, facilities and publications
- Industry Sponsored Scholarship– Stipends vary, Upto Rs. 80000 per month
- International Internships– Additional stipends during International internships at Partner universities in Europe, Australia, Asia and the US
At Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham over 200+ Scholarships are open under
- Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Dean’s Fellowship
- International Scholarships
- Industry Sponsored Scholarships
- Research and Teaching Assistant Scholarships
Educational Loans at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Coimbatore
- The Students of this University can get education loans with concessions.
- The loans are approved quickly.
- The University has a tie-up with the bank for providing bank loans.