There are many student clubs including Environment Club, Entrepreneurs Club, Heritage Club, Social Service Forum, Fitness Club, Dance Club, The Management Club, Theater Club, Photography Club (Shutterbugs), Music Club, Food Club, Sports Club, Literary Club, Fine Arts Club, Quiz Club, Coding Club - SEAS, Student Branch of IEEE - SEAS, ACM - SCS Student Branch, and Student's Magazine Club.
Apart from annual events like University cultural youth fest and Managerial meets, different seminars and cultural activities are being conducted throughout the semesters.
Ahmedabad University offers hostel facilities for students, both boys, and girls, that are secure, modern, and comfortable, and within proximity to the campus at Memnagar, approximately three kilometers from the University. There is a dedicated transportation facility to pick up and drop students to and from the hostel and the University campus at specified hours.
Student Support Engagement and Tutelage (SSETU) offer varied outreach services that provide support and guidance in student life's academic and personal facets.
The average meal in the University canteen will cost around 100-150 rupees per day.
The university operates with smart classrooms with proper air-conditions and seating arrangements.
Classes usually begin at 9 am and end by 4 pm. The University, through its official email, keeps the students updated about the schedule.
The faculty team of Ahmedabad University is brilliant and easily accessible. The methods are crucial and smart, with optimum use of modern classrooms and study equipment.
The overall experience with Ahmedabad University turns out to be good and nurturing.
Ahmedabad University, [AU] Ahmedabad Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 2.50 Lakh per annum.
Ahmedabad University awards merit scholarships in recognition of students' academic achievements, as well as need-based scholarships up to 100% waiver, under their financial aid policy.
Students with a total family income of less than INR 2.5 Lakh per annum from all the sources are eligible for need-based scholarships. Fees for students with financial aid will depend on the financial assistance granted to them. The need-based scholarship is renewed every year for the student, upon maintaining a minimum CGPA of 2.0.
As a part of our course, students are offered a group internship opportunity at the end of every year.
The Career Development Centre (CDC) at Ahmedabad University offers and enhances its graduating students' professional initiatives.
The alumni network of Ahmedabad University is getting strong since the managerial expansion that started two years ago.
The eligibility criteria for pursuing BBA Hons in Ahmedabad University begin with a minimum requirement of 65-70% in 12th board. Once you have cleared the cutoff mark, the university conducts an entrance exam to check your basic skills in the areas like logical reasoning, English proficiency, and mathematics.
Once you have cleared the entrance exam, the admission is confirmed after a short interview session with a faculty group.
1) There are in total 16 clubs and all are very active.
2) Events are regularly organised by the clubs.
3) Life at AU is filled with fun, morals, values and deep knowledge of the field.
1) Laboratories are very well designed and equipment are according to international standards.
2) Food in the canteen is of good quality and affordable.
3) Libraries have a good collection of books.
4) University enables the students and faculty with a high-speed wifi connection.
1) The daily routine is very well planned by the university.
2) Projects and assignments given are very helpful for the course.
3) Life at AU is extremely wonderful and learning is filled with fun.
1) Ahmedabad University, [AU] Ahmedabad Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR Rs 1,54,000
2) Merit scholarships are given to students who have a GPA of 3.50/4.00.
3) 2 students are selected every year for the scholarship.
1) Internship opportunities are great. As a first-year student, I got an internship at UrbanNaps as a Market Research person.
2) The university has a separate department named career development cell which helps students get internship or jobs after completion of their course.
1) The admission procedure was pretty tough as it involved a statement of purpose (SOP) which if selected you would be called for an interview.
2) Entrance exams given by me:- NEET, GUJ-CET, VITEEE, DPU-CET
3) Minimum requirement is 60% in class 12 board exams.
There are many clubs available on the campus. Navratri is one of the main festivals on the campuses. College life is good in certain ways.
PGs are available outside of the campuses. The food offered on the campuses is good. The Wi-Fi is just amazing.
Class timings depend on the lectures you choose. So you can have flexible timings. There are continuous assessments and projects. The faculties are experienced.
The fees are INR 90,000 per annum. Financially weak students are provided some reimbursement.
I have not done any internship till now. The companies which hire from the campuses are good and will pay well.
A student should have a minimum of 75% to 80% marks in their 12th board. One also needs to have interests in the extracurricular activity.